Duties and responsibilities of the Department for Forensic Medicine Support are as follows:
- Manages and maintains information on Institute’s human resources, assists the management in internal organisation, provides administrative support, logistics and information technology services;
- Coordinates activities in the morgue and evidence storage room;
- Ensures implementation of procedures in selection and employment of qualified personnel, in accordance with the applicable legislation; Coordinates preparation, implementation, reporting and assessment of the Institute’s budget;
- Coordinates the timely implementation of the Institute’s financial obligations;
- Maintains information technology equipment, and provides information technology services;
- Manages with the archive system and Institute’s internal documents;
- Provides logistic services, manages and maintains the Institutes working facilities.